SuperRepo is ‘only’ a repository. It has no active forum, no team of addon developers and runs as much as possible without human intervention. The biggest advantage is that SuperRepo stays a pure service, which should make it more stable. SuperRepo does not care whether an developer creates his addons at website X or Y, if he puts ads in it or if I personally like the developer. No politics. It just runs. Every day of the week.
- the repository itself is the main priority
- native Kodi repository (highest level to achieve for a grand repository)
- server-side recursive dependency checking
- our own file mirroring network with 99,99% uptime
- we do not clone, we innovate (first grand repository, first Kodi addons ‘store’, invented addon bundles, multi language addon descriptions online)
- We can not help you if an addon gets broken. We just need to wait for the addon developer to fix it (and then push the fix in within hours).
This post is also available in: Dutch